Monday, November 17, 2003

Kentucky Boys, Muddy Football and Cocoa

Today we went to an English-speaking church with Cari, Ruey, Douglas and Nick, where we met two boys from Kentucky here on a study abroad program. After the perfect set-up from travel buddy, Nick, I got to tell our roadtrippin' story to fresh faces. Ah, man, I love that story! It's so fun to tell; I just go into hyper-Cali mode and have to remember to breathe. Anyhow, after church despite the rain and the mud, we played football at ISU. It was super great: the Kentucky boys got style points for a belly slip 'n slide victory dance and knee sliding catch; Fabio attempted talkin' trash; and the Burninators dominated! It's a Trogdor thing I'll have to explain later... Then we had cocoa and cookies while Mark schooled everybody on the "You don't know Jack" game. Well, whatever; that's all I have to say about that...

No comments: