Monday, November 17, 2003

Best day of my life: One more time

A Taste of Home: Double Doubles Animal Style & Football in the Field!

During class I emailed my In N Out lady to tell her about In N Out France and the burgers we’d be enjoying today and dreaming of the real deal. Now, you may be surprised to find out that I have an In N Out lady, well I’ll tell ya. I missed it when I first got here so I wrote corporate HQ and told them that France was great, but I really missed In N Out. They sent me some decals and nice letter. I’d like to point out that this was the first letter I received in country (see what happens when you send me letters? I mention them on my blog. Hurry! Send letters and you too can be famous!). Seriously I should be their international marketing manager; everyone here knows “what a hamburger’s all about,” now.

On break time we finally got a football. Go Tyler!

About a month ago Bhavs and I helped Abe (Serina’s Boy) to look like a star on Serina’s birthday by doing a little shopping for her from him. Apparently he wanted to do something nice for us. Serina, being the wise woman she is, told Abe to bring me In N Out. Now the burgers wouldn’t last 15 hours but the sauce did. So we made double doubles animal style and hooked all the Europeans with the ‘off the menu’ lingo.

We followed it up with a pick-up game of American football on the grass lawn in front of ISU. Awesome game. It was invigorating to play football again. Man, I love that stuff!
It was a great day for Americans. (huge beaming smile)

No comments: