Thursday, November 13, 2003

Best day of my life: take 2 THE PACKAGE

Ya, so basically my mom rocks! She sent the best package ever and I was the happiest kid in school! No joke, to school my mom sent a full size copier paper box of stuff and it was all - get this - individually wrapped like Christmas presents! Man, I come from an amazing community. The adventure club girls sent me a card and blowpops and Debbie sent Reece's both regular and the latest inside outs (which the europeans loved). Nomes, by far the coolest sister in the world, sent me super cool nail polish and lots of letters and a storybook that is by far one of the most amazing things I've ever been given. Let me just tell you that my sis wrote a book about me and from now on I'm just taking that in for my resume. Seriously, I want to be the woman my sis believes in. So cool! But it didn't stop there. No sir, pictures and cards from Steven and James, letters from Gram, and cards from Mom along with more gifts like peanut butter and taco seasoning. What a great day, there was candy and presents from home enough for everyone, how fitting that tons of candy should arrive the day before Halloween, ie, Dad's birthday. Ask anyone at ISU that day, I was beaming. Thanks mom!

No comments: