Sunday, January 04, 2004

Catching Flicks

Master And Commander

Ahoy, Maties!
So, listen all you sea-lovin’ folks out there. If you dig boats and/or Russel Crowe go and see Master and Commander. I saw it last night with the usual suspects and just the fact that it was in sweet English was good for me, but it was a good movie too. Clean even, I think my mom would dig it! Lots of adventure, swordsmanship and gunnery. Be careful though, it’s two hours but does seem a bit long. If you are my friend who happens to be a sail instructor, then you must go and take dad and mom too…

So, ya other than sleeping and watching movies with the roomie that’s about all I’ve been up to lately. Ruey just got his new laptop so we have a dvd player and it’s divine!!! School starts on Tuesday and then all my friends come back and life gets crazy again…

Oh WAIT!!!! Listen!
When I woke up and looked out the window, to what did my wandering eyes did appear? No, not a little tiny sleigh or eight tiny reindeer, BUT the streets of Strasbourg were covered in SNOW!!! YAY!!! So three cheers for a right proper snow!!!

No comments: