Thursday, December 16, 2004

In Honor of Will

So, I'm upstairs about to settle down with my book of the week and I'll I can see is the words from Will's email expressing his sentiment regarding my, shall we say tardiness, at updating my blog site. Hence, warm cozy book thoughts are overshadowed by the "KEEP YOUR WORD AND UPDATE YOUR BLOG" freaky almost ghost of Christmas past type whispering... :)

life is still beautiful.
life is still crazy.
life is still painful.
life is still joyful.
life continues...

There has been more chaos, adventure, confusion, shock, pain, excitement, and DRAMA in the last few months than either my pen or heart wish to describe. However, the cool thing about life is that when all walls feel like they're simultaneously closing in and breaking down, everything simply becomes OK. After reaching breaking point, all other adventures/dissapointments merely get thrown on the pile...

more to come (and more regularly)...

much luv and happy holidays!!!!
b


No comments: