Thursday, September 02, 2004

Acceptance...

So what's the big deal about life? Why is it so beautiful, crazy, adventuresome, daunting, amazing and incredible? How can it burst with sunshine only to be drenched by rain? Some days reality drips with tangible texture yet somehow seems simulataneously surreal? How is it possible that the one word capturing the complete multi-faceted complexity of our human existence be so elusive, just beyond the grasp of our comprehension and ability to absolutely define?

Quite truthfully, I don't know. Nor is it likely that I will ever fully know so long as my biological clock keeps time in Earth days. Yet, strangely, I take comfort in this realization, in this acceptance of the fact that I will never quite unlock all the mysteries of life...
I smile satisfied, knowing that despite all my exploring, wandering and peeking behind the dark doors of the universe that I will never exhaust life of her magical mysteries, not be deprived of the glorious chase of discovering...

Much love to all my friends and family from a city of contractions now encompassed with a dramatic fog that veils the moon, but hides not her glory...

No comments: