Sunday, December 19, 2004

'Sup?

Ah yes, the Christmas season is upon us...

In kitchens across my tiny town, the mamas are baking delectible delights and the papas are raising trees and putting up lights. Tonight, was for singing carols around the neighbourhood to seniors and newbies, spreading cheer or laughter, depending on the abilities of their ears to dicipher melody or merely a cacouphiny! Not much has changed around here: Grandma still feeds me, I'm still called brookie, mom still asks me where I'm going and tells me to wear a coat, Dad still asks me what I'm doing, both still love me...

We interrupt this Christmas moment to bring you quite possibly some of the coolest news ever!

9 January 2005

Nick
Brooke
Angel

Oh, ya, baby! We'll join the ranks of those crazy cool kids formally known as Zero G Coaches!

That's right! We'll be getting paid to play on the hottest ride next to SpaceShipOne itself!

Zero G. Simulated Weightlessness.

No Gravity. No Boundaries. Apparently, Newton lied. Break the law -- of gravity!

Ping! We are now free to float about the Cabin!

Check it out.

www.nogravity.com

No comments: