Saturday, May 13, 2006

Sunburned!






So, I saw my first live NBA game last night. Game 3 of the Western Conference Semi-Finals, not a bad way to start and it was a great game to boot! Neck and neck the whole game and then right at then end, when it counted the Suns burned the Clips! So, it seems to me that this whole concept of professional sports and the amazing potential for smack talking that exists within that realm is gold mine for a kid like me! WOW! I had so much fun! Of course I was wearing a Suns jersey in the midst of a Clipper Nation.

All my friends, save the every loyal Vanessa, were sporting the free Clips shirts handed out at the door. Anyhow, we had so much fun smack talking, watching the game and just hangin' out. I really love my friends and I think I'm gonna start going to more games, if nothing else than to polish my trash talking skills!

No comments: