Thursday, August 24, 2006

random oddities, work and life

I saw the strangest thing today and it struck me as so odd. Once common, now practically obsolete. I watched someone use a pay phone and it seemed so weird, so out of place, like it was a scene from a movie. Do people really still use pay phones asked the girl who never leaves her cell...

random...

other than that, i got a new cell today. downgrading from the clunky blackberry double email/phone leash to a simple phone...will this change my life? one can only guess...

in other news...

i just do a whole lot of working these days, with 50 odd days til the rocket event of the year, what else can I expect? check out my life at www.xprizecup.com it's going to be amazing, then i'm going to sleep for all of November. :)

one more thing...
we moved into a cool new house with lots of rooms and very cool roomies. dinner with the roomies and 2 associated boyfriends felt like a small dinner party at 8 people. it was cool. though, i dig it, it's fun to come home to.

life moves quickly and with lots or lost flurries of activity,
but i'm happy...

No comments: