Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Just another day...

As I leave my flat, it's overcast
The sun's not out or here to play
Looks like it'll be another rainy day
I go to board the tram for school
Oh, boy, another day at ISU

Too tired to fully wake
I depend on my daily caffiene intake
Then chocolate comes, the whole world hums
And now I'm super-hyper girl

Space policy is all worked out
Total commercialization plan
Without a doubt
Problems will come with
How we run such an organization

Space reality tv
Will bring us bucks
And good publicity

We won't go up
without a profit
But so much invested
What if we lost it

Liability is an issue
If all goes wrong
Who can we sue

Or what if it goes well
And we discover crazy things to sell?
Will we appropriate or not
Legal issues will be hot
Property rights must be created
But how will they be delegate?

Brainstorming, we've made a framework
Now we write and remove all the quirks
Sleep tonight; work tomorrow
Hopefully, they'll be no sorrow
But only joy at the project's close
So we, from Strasbourg, soon can go

No comments: